Ordnance Survey Landranger Map 114 or 115 - GR: SH473650
Latitude : 53° 9' 38.342" N - Longitude : 4° 17' 4.212" W
Cerrig y Barcud Holiday Cottages, Brynsiencyn, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Isle of Anglesey, LL61 6TQ
Please follow our directions:-
Satellite Navigation - Please note that our Postcode is LL61 6TQ
You may find that your “sat-nav” brings you to Anglesey Sea Zoo, and then advises that “you have reached your destination”. Don’t panic – you’re not far!
Directions to Cerrig y Barcud Cottages by Road
- Simply continue on the road along the seafront for approx. 300 yards, and turn right at the white house
- After 300 metres, on the left, you will find Cerrig y Barcud holiday cottages. There are two driveways, take the second one to the cottages
- Approach Anglesey on the A55 Expressway and cross over the
Britannia Bridge to the Island
- At the end of the Bridge, keep well in to the left and immediately fork left, following brown signs to Anglesey Sea Zoo and sign for A5.
- After 1/4 mile, turn sharp left at the white cottage, A4080, signs to Brynsiencyn, Newborough and the Sea Zoo.
- Continue for about 4 miles until you reach Brynsiencyn (30mph sign).
- At the junction by the Y Groeslon pub/hotel (on your right), bear left and leave the main road following the signs for the Anglesey Sea Zoo and Foel Farm Park
- When you reach the sea, the road turns right onto a “promenade” along the waters edge.
- Continue past the entrance to the Anglesey Sea Zoo and on a further for 300 yards, then turn sharp right at the white house; signposted (A4080).
- Follow the road up the hill and on the left after 300 metres, you will find Cerrig y Barcud Holiday Cottages.
- There are two driveways, take the second one to the cottages.